Saturday, March 15, 2008

Springtime in the Bierkan Garage

Bikes are blooming everywhere!!

The pictures aren't that good, sorry. The lighting was poor this morning. But, this gives you a good idea why Shot Glass is not happy with me right now. I've exceeded my two bike limit.

Ghost being used as a table for all my polishing supplies. The buffer is just off to the left.

Ghost sans forks. I'm replacing the seals and re-polishing the lower tubes.

1968 Sears Allstate, a re-badged Gilera 106SS. This is actually Dad's, but I'm cleaning it up and, probably, repainting it original.

1983 CB750SC Nighthawk "Plan B". This is the latest addition to the stable. Paints faded a bit, but she runs great. She needs some brake work and a new air filter. I also need to remove the aftermarket oil cooler.

She's for sale.

1972 CB750K "Imp". My project bobber. Gotta do some grinding on the frame and maybe some more cutting. Thinking about lowering the seat height. I've got most all the pieces to put her together. Might get her running this spring.

Here's Imp's motor. I tore it down last winter and cleaned it up. All new gaskets and fasteners. If I sell Plan B, then I'll look at installing a solid state ignition system. She needs new oil lines and she's ready to start. Hopefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home