Monday, January 23, 2012
Installation of a Power Port
On a recent weekend, I decided to explore more of...
A Bobbed Rebel
Sunday Ride to Red Rock Canyon
Head Shot
More info on the Imp build
After five long years of on and off tinkering wi...
CREEEEEEE-FOOORRRRRMM!!
New Tool Bag
Choke Cable Repair
On a recent weekend, I decided to explore more of...
A Bobbed Rebel
Sunday Ride to Red Rock Canyon
Head Shot
More info on the Imp build
After five long years of on and off tinkering wi...
CREEEEEEE-FOOORRRRRMM!!
New Tool Bag
Choke Cable Repair
About Me
- Name: James Vierkant
- Location: United States
I'm an engineer by trade and a motorcyclist by passion. One of my favorite pastimes is to build parts or modify parts on my motorcycles. They may not look pretty, but usually they work. Not always, but usually.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home