New Tool Bag
Here’s my latest idea. My old tool bag was attached to Ghost so it went with the bike. It wouldn’t fit on the Nomad and didn’t hold all my tools anyway. At Wally World last night I saw something that might work. Compartmentalized with elastic holders and padded, it should work to hold most everything I carry and keep it from bouncing into each other. I’ll give it a test this year and see how well it holds up. $10 in the luggage aisle.
I have my wrenches, socket set, air compressor and bag of fasteners in the center section. I have allen wrenches, SAE and Metric, on the right side. I have pliers, cutters, and multi-screwdriver on the left side. In the lid part is my multi-meter, fuses, and spare bulbs. The only thing I don’t have in there is my magnetic tank cover/fastener holding mat and my long adjustable wrench for axle bolts. Yes, I try to carry enough tools to field strip a Vulcan if I need to. It’s saved my bacon many times.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home