Monday, February 04, 2013
Cargo Trailer Phots
Helmet Lock Relocation
Stator Issues
Licence Plate Bracket
Imp's Ready for a Shake Down Run
JP and James Riding Video
Ride to Red Rock Canyon Part 2
JP & James Riding Around the Neighborhood
Installation of a Power Port
On a recent weekend, I decided to explore more of...
Helmet Lock Relocation
Stator Issues
Licence Plate Bracket
Imp's Ready for a Shake Down Run
JP and James Riding Video
Ride to Red Rock Canyon Part 2
JP & James Riding Around the Neighborhood
Installation of a Power Port
On a recent weekend, I decided to explore more of...
About Me
- Name: James Vierkant
- Location: United States
I'm an engineer by trade and a motorcyclist by passion. One of my favorite pastimes is to build parts or modify parts on my motorcycles. They may not look pretty, but usually they work. Not always, but usually.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home