Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Voyaquero - Garry VanderEyk Modifications


Just love the look of the Vaquero, but I'm not willing to give up ABS and my wife likes the trunk and backrest............so I gave my Voyager a facelift. Removed the trunk and made quick-release brackets, swapped windshields, added a Vaq seat, mufflers and rear fender fillers and we have a 2-tone bagger with ABS. I can switch from Voyager to Vaquero mode in 6 minutes using only 2 allen wrenches and the ignition key.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



From Tourer................

  to Bagger in 6 minutes.   Showing off the Vaq rear fender extender and antenna relocate. The antenna stays back there even with the trunk on. Also replaced the stock exhaust with 2011 mufflers, prettier and quieter.   Vaquero seat replaces the Voyager 2-piece.   Slot(s) cut into the fender fillers to allow the Voyager trunk to slide in place. Slots are covered when in Bagger mode as seen in above photo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home