Wednesday, March 31, 2010

2010 Photos


I was changing the oil this weekend and decided to document Ghost’s current state.

Lots of ground metal; some ground leather.  Close-ups of the Frankenshifter and BierWinder.



I thought about changing the acorn nuts for magnesium ones so they'd REALLY spark when I scrape, but I don't think there's enough there to even grab onto with an Easy-Out. 

Both cam plugs are leaking.  Oh well.  

The broken wire goes to my left side LED lights.  Seems they got snagged by the rear wheel.  I'll address that this weekend.

Yes, those are scrape marks on my engine guard.  Tight turn.  Actually, this happened last summer after my throttle grip broke.  I restrung the throttle cable to the return side of the grip, so I had to twist the opposite way to go.  I forgot that while turning in an intersection and stalled the bike.  Rear tire locked up and down we went. 

I'm a little dismayed the left side floorboard mounting bracket isn't scrapped up as bad as the right.  I'm thinking that the kickstand and tool pouch hit before the bracket.  I know I've ground a kickstand spring in two before.  

I wonder what bike adventures this year will bring?

Bierkan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home